Welcome new students!. AIT Library is opened every day from 8.00 a.m. – 10.30 p.m. During the examination periods, the Library hours will be extended to 1.00 a.m.
To enter the Library, you will need to use your student ID card. Please always bring it with you. Your student ID card is also your Library card.
To apply for membership
- Please bring your ID card and complete the application form at the Circulation Desk, AIT Library.
AIT Library provides you with access to a variety of resources and services.
- Books = 120,276 items
- Theses, research reports and dissertations = 37,087 items
- Non-current print journal = 2,519 titles
- Individual e-books = 1,641 titles
- Full-text database = 9 databases
- Abstracts and citation databases = 2 databases
- e-Books database = 2 databases
New arrivals are displayed once a month in a special section on the ground floor. The list of new titles is posted every month on the library web site.
For more information and the video tutorial for each database, please click on the databases below.
- ACM Digital Library
- ASCE Library Complete Collection
- EBSCO Business Source Complete
- Emerald Management e-Journal Premier
- Emerald Emerging Market Case Studies
- IEEE/IET Electronic Library (IEL)
- Springer Nature e-Journal
Abstracts and Citation Databases
Research & Study Support
Library facilities and services
- Online Studio Room
- Training Room
- Video-Teleconference Room
- Reading and Working Space
- Reference Services
- Book Reserve
- Inter-Library Loan
- Past Examination Paper
- Reserve Course Materials
- Online Databases Training
- Request for ISSN/ISBN
- Bibliographic Information
- Self-Checkout Machine
- Automated Book Return (24 hours)
The Library staff can assist in locating information and provide instruction in the use of the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC), the online databases, and other electronic resources.
You can make an appointment with us at your available time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For overseas students (Off-Campus access to e-resources)
To access e-resources off-campus, please install software called “OpenVPN” on your computer to make a VPN connection.
- how to install OpenVPN on Windows: https://helpdesk.ait.ac.th/services/ait-vpn/vpn-windows
- how to install OpenVPN on Mac: https://helpdesk.ait.ac.th/services/ait-vpn/vpn-mac
- how to install Open VPN on iOS: https://helpdesk.ait.ac.th/services/ait-vpn/vpn-ios
- how to install Open VPN on Androids: https://helpdesk.ait.ac.th/services/ait-vpn/vpn-android
When a VPN connection is established from off-campus, you will need to log in with AIT account.
If you have any problems with a VPN set up, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
To request the articles, e-books, or past examination papers, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about library services.