Course Reserve materials are items that instructors have requested the library to place on reserve collection for their students. The purpose is to facilitate the sharing of high-use materials. The loan period is only one day. Course Reserved Materials include textbooks, reference books, articles, journals, sheets, lecture notes, presentations both printed and electronic format.
The course lists for August 2019 Semester is as follows.
- ED52.03 Introduction to development and sustainability
- ED72.01 Energy Resources and Technologies
- ED72.30 Energy Environment and Climate Change: Issues and Strategies
- ED75.9020 Gender and development: principles and concepts
- ED77.01 Rural and Regional Development
- ED78.36 Drinking Water Treatment
- ED84.0 Public Policy
- IN84.31 Human Conflicts and Humanitarian Emergency Management