An online subscription-based scientific citation indexing citation service originally produced by the Institute for Scientific Information (ISI), that provides a comprehensive citation search. Search the world’s leading scholarly journals, books, and proceedings.
- All cited references for all publications are fully indexed and searchable.
- Search across all authors and all author affiliations.
- Track citation activity with Citation Alerts.
- See citation activity and trends graphically with Citation Report.-
- Use Analyze Results to identify trends and publication patterns.
- Social sciences
- Arts and humanities
- Navigate the full citation network.
Number of Titles:
- The multidisciplinary coverage of the Web of Science encompasses over 50,000 scholarly books.
- 12,000 journals and 160,000 conference proceedings.
- Web of Science Core Collection : Citation Indexes:
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SCI-EXPANDED)- 2001 to present.
- Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI)- 2001 to present.
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index (A&HCI) – 2001 to present.
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) – 2015 to present.
Access period: 2001 – present
Current AIT student, faculty and staff can access the online databases or e-book databases from off-campus by using Virtual Private Network connection (VPN).
How to set up VPN, please visit this link