The Library provides 16 Group Study Rooms with IT facilities to current AIT students. Each student is permitted to reserve the group study room for a maximum of two hours per day. Marker, HDMI cable and VGA cable can be borrowed from the Reference Desk.
ONLINE RESERVATION POLICY
- Booking is allowed for today only.
- One ID is for one room and one period.
- After 15 minutes if the requester does not show up, the reservation will be canceled.
- A minimum number of 4 student’s ID is required for room number 1-10 and 13-15 (room for 4-7 users).
- A minimum number of 8 student’s ID is required for room number 11-12 and 16 (room for 8-10 users).
- 08.00 a.m. – 10.00 a.m.
- 10.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.
- 12.00 p.m. – 14.00 p.m.
- 14.00 p.m. – 16.00 p.m.
- 16.00 p.m. – 18.00 p.m.
- 18.00 p.m. – 20.00 p.m.
- 20.00 p.m. – 22.00 p.m.
- Please reserve room before the period in schedule.
- When you need to open the room:
- From 8.00 a.m. – 16.30 p.m., please contact the staff at Reference Desk
- From 16.30 p.m – 22.00 p.m. please contact the staff at Circulation Desk
- Please show all of your member ID card.