Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings. Delivering a comprehensive overview of the world’s research output in the fields of science, technology, medicine, social sciences, and arts and humanities, Scopus features smart tools to track, analyze and visualize research.
- Agricultural and Biological Science
- Biochemistry, Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Business, Management and Accounting
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Decision Science
- Earth and Planetary Science
- Economics, Econometrics and Finance
- Environmental Science
- Health Science
- Materials Science
- Pharmacology, Toxicology and Pharmaceutical Science
- Physics and Astronomy
- Social Science
- Veterinary Science and Veterinary Medicine
Number of titles: 2,500 peer-reviewed journal and more than 55,000 online books.
Access period: 1995 – present.
NOTECurrent AIT student, faculty and staff can access the online databases or e-book databases from off-campus by using Virtual Private Network connection (VPN).
How to set up VPN, please visit this link