The IEEE Xplore digital library is a full-text database which is a powerful resource for discovery of scientific and technical content published by the IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) and its publishing partners.
- Electrical engineering
- Computer science
Number of titles:
- Journals & Magazine : 210 titles
- Conference proceeding : 1,600 conferences
Access period: 1988 to present
- Searching with IEEE Xplore
- Basic Search in IEEE Xplore
- Advanced Search in IEEE Xplore
- Command Search in IEEE Xplore
- Browsing Journals, Magazines, and Conference Proceedings in IEEE Xplore
- Personalization in IEEE Xplore
Current AIT student, faculty and staff can access the online databases or e-book databases from off-campus by using Virtual Private Network connection (VPN).
How to set up VPN, please visit this link