Trial of HBP Education Case Study Collection
A trial of the HBP Education Case Study Collection is now available for you to access until the end of June 2021. Please find below for more information about the database and how to access the collection.
HBP Education Case Study Collection:
- More than 2,000 Harvard Business School case studies.
- Curated by editors from Harvard Business Publishing
- Give students the perspective and context they need to navigate the current workplace and prepare for their careers
- Built around themes that are essential knowledge in today’s business context but often not covered in course syllabi
- Provide immersive real-world scenarios and commentary to help students examine issues related to the dynamics of business and society, navigating changing workplaces, and managing teams, personal decisions, and career growth
How to access the collection
- Go to the direct URL https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&group=main&profile=ehost&defaultdb=t098sww
- Click on eBook Collection (EBSCOhost).
- Enter your keyword on the search box, then filter the publisher to HBP Education Case Study Collection.
Please note that off-campus access to this database, please access through AIT VPN.
Your feedback is highly appreciated. If you require more information or need further assistance, please feel free to contact Library.