AIT Library is pleased to invite you to attend the online workshop of the 2021 Elsevier Publishing Workshop Series.
Topic: Going Beyond the Fundamentals of Journal Publishing – Reproducibility in Research
Date: 2 June 2021
Time: 2:00 PM (Bangkok Time)
Description: The workshop will cover the following aspects:
1. Publisher Perspective by Daniel Staemmler:
- Reproducibility in Scientific Publishing
- Different Concepts of Reproducibility
- Overview on Reproducibility
- Research Elements (Data in Brief, SoftwareX, HardwareX, MethodsX, etc.)
- Additional Details and Resources
2. Editor Perspective by Martin Pumera
In this workshop, you will discuss with the experts about reproducibility and its importance to your research and publishing journey.
Please register in advance at: https://elsevier.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_aAwu89g-Q1iChzetB6Dfcw?timezone_id=Asia%2FBangkok
We look forward to seeing you at the workshop!