AIT Library, in collaboration with Elsevier, would like to invite you to a training session on “Mendeley and Guiding to Get Published.” This session will provide you with a basic knowledge of using and applying Mendeley for research, as well as guidance on how to write your manuscript to get it published.
Date: Wednesday, October 18, 2023
Time: 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM (Bangkok Time)
- Introducing Mendeley and how it works. This session will teach you how to use Mendeley to automatically generate citation formats and insert them into Microsoft Word.
- Guiding to get your manuscript published
Speaker: Dr. Yoottapong Klinthongchai (Elsevier), Customer Consultant, Elsevier SEA
Venue: The training will be provided in hybrid mode. For the onsite workshop, the venue will be AIT Library, VDO-Teleconference Room. For the online session, it will be conducted via Zoom.
To register for the on-site workshop (35 seats), please send your request to email@example.com. If you require assistance with installing the software on your device, kindly bring your devices with you.
To join online, please register using this link: https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=P-50kiWUCUGif5-xXBBnXXpeWVZKV5FClerwmKDedm5URUVSU05GSUhETzFPWEM2VVZXMEZESTVFTy4u
Here is the Zoom link for the training::
- Meeting URL: https://elsevier.zoom.us/j/5677744696?pwd=L3IrVXpVcE0vTGgxRURrRTNVZWdjUT09
- Meeting ID: 567 774 4696
- Passcode: 123456789
For your information regarding Mendeley and citation formats:
- Mendeley is a reference manager that you can use to generate citations and bibliographies for your research papers. You can search for documents from online databases/websites or input bibliographic details manually into your personal library on Mendeley. Mendeley will automatically cite your documents from Mendeley to your Word document with just a few clicks.
- AIT uses the APA 7th edition as its reference format.
If you encounter any issues with registration for this workshop, please contact us by replying to this email.
We look forward to seeing you at the workshop.