AIT Library will reopen on 1 February 2021 with the guidelines below.
- Check your temperature at the checkpoint (near the access gate).
- Do wear a face mask when entering the Library.
- Wash your hands with the alcohol-based gel provided at the checkpoint.
- Stay at least 2 meters away from other users in the search areas, the reading areas, and other study spaces.
- The number of persons in Small-Group Study Rooms is limited to 3.
- The number of persons in Large-Group Study Rooms is limited to 5.
- The number of persons in the Training Room is limited to 20.
- The number of persons in the Online Studio Room is limited to 10.
- The number of persons in the Video Teleconference Room is limited to 15.
Entry to the Library will be denied in the following cases.
- Those with high temperature, fever, or heavy coughs.
- Those who do not wear face masks.
- Those who do not practice social distancing.
Please also avoid shaking hands or touching your face.
The Library greatly appreciates everyone’s cooperation.