Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings. Delivering a comprehensive overview of the world’s research output in the fields of science, technology, medicine, social sciences, and arts and humanities, Scopus features smart tools to track, analyze and visualize research.
Access period: 1995 – present.
The number of titles: 2,500 peer-reviewed journal and more than 55,000 online books.
- Agricultural and Biological Science
- Biochemistry, Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Business, Management and Accounting
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Decision Science
- Earth and Planetary Science
- Economics, Econometrics and Finance
- Environmental Science
- Health Science
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Materials Science
- Nursing and Health Professions
- Pharmacology, Toxicology and Pharmaceutical Science
- Physics and Astronomy
- Social Science
- Veterinary Science and Veterinary Medicine
NOTECurrent AIT student, faculty and staff can access the online databases or e-book databases from off-campus by using Virtual Private Network connection (VPN).
How to set up VPN, please visit this link