Search : http://apps.webofknowledge.com/
An online subscription-based scientific citation indexing citation service originally produced by the Institute for Scientific Information (ISI), that provides a comprehensive citation search. Search the world’s leading scholarly journals, books, and proceedings.
- All cited references for all publications are fully indexed and searchable.
- Search across all authors and all author affiliations.
- Track citation activity with Citation Alerts.
- See citation activity and trends graphically with Citation Report.-
- Use Analyze Results to identify trends and publication patterns.
Access period: 2001 – present
Number of Titles: 22,940 titles
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SCI-EXPANDED)- 2001 to present = 9,542 titles
- Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI)- 2001 to present = 3,549 titles
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index (A&HCI) – 2001 to present = 1,852 titles
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) – 2015 to present = 7,997 titles
- Social sciences
- Arts and humanities
- Navigate the full citation network.
The updated user guide for Web of Science as below.
- Web of Science Core Collection Quick Reference Guide: https://clarivate.libguides.com/ld.php?content_id=35888196.
- Author Search Guide: https://clarivate.libguides.com/ld.php?content_id=50530524
- Master Journal List. Search by title, keyword, and ISSN: https://mjl.clarivate.com/home
Web of Science™ My Research Assistant application available on IOS and Android.
To download this application, please visit the link below.
Off-campus access to the Web of Science through mobile devices, you will be required to install Open VPN.
- How to install Open VPN on IOS: https://helpdesk.ait.ac.th/services/ait-vpn/vpn-ios
- How to install Open VPN on Androids: https://helpdesk.ait.ac.th/services/ait-vpn/vpn-android
Please try to use this application to empower your search.
How to find impact factor in Web of Science
- Go to Web of Science at http://apps.webofknowledge.com/.
2. Type the journal title in the search field. Choose “Publication Name” from the dropdown list, then click on the “Search” button.
3. Click on the Journal title.
4. You will see the impact factor of the journal.
Web of Science: Your First Step to Research Discovery
Please click on this link: https://share.vidyard.com/watch/t5smrG2abYV6SUnV4DjCNT?
Current AIT student, faculty and staff can access the online databases or e-book databases from off-campus by using Virtual Private Network connection (VPN).
How to set up VPN, please visit this link