From Now – 31 March 2021.
To access, please go to www.statista.com.
For your information.
- Statista is one of the first statistics portals in the world to integrate over 80,000 diverse topics of data and facts from over 22,000 sources onto a single professional platform. Categorized into over 20 market sectors.
- Statista provides business customers, researchers, and the academic community with direct access to relevant quantitative facts on media, finance, politics, and many more areas of interest.
- Sources include market reports, opinion research institutions, trade publications, scientific journals, and government agencies.
- Charts can be downloaded in PNG, PowerPoint, Excel, or PDF formats.
How to use Statista: https://www.statista.com/statistic-portal/#all
As the access has been set up via IP Authentication, off-campus students will be required to access the database through AIT VPN.
How to set up VPN, please follow the steps from the link below.
- how to install OpenVPN on Windows: https://helpdesk.ait.ac.th/services/ait-vpn/vpn-windows
- how to install OpenVPN on Mac: https://helpdesk.ait.ac.th/services/ait-vpn/vpn-mac
- how to install OpenVPN on iOS: https://helpdesk.ait.ac.th/services/ait-vpn/vpn-ios
- how to install OpenVPN on Androids: https://helpdesk.ait.ac.th/services/ait-vpn/vpn-android