AIT Library is pleased to invite you to participate in a hybrid workshop on “Mendeley: Reference Data Management for Research.” This workshop will take place on Monday 29 March 2021, from 1 – 2.30 p.m (Bangkok time).
At this workshop, you will learn about:
- Research workflow
- Easy start with Mendeley.
- Create a Mendeley account.
- Mendeley Installation & Setup: Mendeley Desktop, Web Importer, and MS Word Plugin.
- Reference building using Mendeley: literature search, PDF drag & drop, grab data off web pages, manually enter references into Mendeley.
- Insert citations & create a reference list in Word.
- Collaborate with colleagues and use social networking features in Mendeley.
- Q & A
Speaker: Dr. Kelwalin Dhanasarnsombat, Customer Consultant Elsevier South East Asia
Venue: Video-Teleconference Room, AIT Library. There are only 15 seats available.
To register for the workshop at the Library, please send e-mail to email@example.com
To register for the Webinar workshop, please click on this link https://elsevier.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_EcIJ47iWTESuC1QWWnF1kA.
To follow step-by-step installation, please bring your laptop for the workshop.