AIT Library is pleased to inform you that we will have free access to Springer Materials from 1 June to 31 July 2020. This database provides curated data and advanced functionalities to support research in materials science, physics, chemistry, engineering, and other related fields. It includes 250,000 substances and material systems, 3,000 properties, and 1,200,000 literature citations.
To access Springer Materials, please click on this link: https://materials.springer.com/
For more information about Springer Materials, please find the VDO link below.
- Introduction: https://bit.ly/2XoZcZq
- Preview: https://bit.ly/3egZcRO
- Advantages: https://bit.ly/2TBWVca
Off-campus access to the database, please install software called “OpenVPN” on your computer to make a VPN connection.
- how to install OpenVPN on Windows: https://helpdesk.ait.ac.th/services/ait-vpn/vpn-windows
- how to install OpenVPN on Mac: https://helpdesk.ait.ac.th/services/ait-vpn/vpn-mac
- how to install Open VPN on iOS: https://helpdesk.ait.ac.th/services/ait-vpn/vpn-ios
- how to install Open VPN on Androids: https://helpdesk.ait.ac.th/services/ait-vpn/vpn-android
When a VPN connection is established, please log in with your AIT account.
The Library hopes you will find this resource useful. If you require any further information or assistance, please feel free to contact email@example.com.