SAGE has offered a free trial for SAGE Premier and SAGE Business Cases to AIT members from 7th August 2019 – 18th November 2019.
The infomation about SAGE Premier and SAGE Business Cases are as follows.
SAGE Premier is the largest of the journal package offered by SAGE.
- It includes the international, peer-reviewed journals, including high-impact research titles published on behalf of over 400 scholarly and professional societies.
- It provides electronic access to more than 1,000 peer-reviewed journals (over 900,000 articles).
- Journals can be accessed online back to 1999.
To search Sage Premier, please click on this link https://journals.sagepub.com/.
SAGE Business Cases is designed to engage students in applying core concepts to practice through the use of examples from the global business environment. There are 2,500 cases on SAGE’s digital library platform. These cases are integrated with SAGE’s journal, book, video, and reference content.
SAGE Business Cases covers the following subject areas.
- Marketing and Market Research
- Strategy and Strategic Management
- International Business
- Human Resource Management/ Organization Studies
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- Accounting and Finance
- Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Public and Non-profit Management
- Operations Management
- Business Research Methods
- Knowledge Management
- Business Law
- Business History
To search Sage Business Cases, please click on this link https://sk.sagepub.com/cases
Please note that Sage Business Cases allows AIT members to download only 50 cases during the trial period.
The Library hopes you will find the Sage Premier and Business Cases useful for your research and studies.
Thank you very much for your attention.