AIT Alumni are welcome to use AIT Library from 8.00 a.m. -5.00 p.m.
Alumni as a visitor:
You can access the library by presenting your alumni card at the entrance. If you do not have an alumnus card, you can apply for one with the Alumni Office at AIT. Without an alumni card and for checking the alumni status, the staff at the entrance may request for your student ID.
Free of charge.
Search Library Materials:
Please go to the library web site at http://library.ait.ac.th
Facilities and Services:
AIT Alumni can browse all the Library print collections and electronic journals. Other services, please ask the staff at the Reference Desk for details. Kindly note, Alumni as a visitor can not loan Library materials.
Alumni as a Privilege membership
The required documents to apply for the privilege membership are as follows.
- One copy of Alumni card
- One copy of Identification card
- Two Photos
- Letter of guarantee from the employer.
- 2,000 Baht for library deposit. The deposit can be refunded after library membership is canceled. The original copy of the receipt should be submitted to the AIT Cashier for refunding.
- Fill in Library Privileged Application Form
- Bring all document required to the library
- Receive AIT Library Privileged Card with User barcode
Six months. The updated letter of guarantee from the employer is required for renewing.
Library facilities and services:
- Access the library from 8.00 a.m -10.30 p.m.
- No library entrance fee
- Book loan = 3 items/2 weeks
- Four times for renewing each book. If the books have been reserved, you must return them.
- Search and download journal from subscribed online databases via walk-in the Library.
- Request for the article via sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information or if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com