Please be informed that SAGE has offered a trial to SAGE Business and Management from Now until 30 June 2022.
- SAGE Business Cases – https://sk.sagepub.com/cases (Note: PDF format is not available to download during the trial period)
- SAGE Skills: Business – https://sk.sagepub.com/skills/business
- SAGE Video – Business and Management – https://sk.sagepub.com/video/discipline
- SAGE Video – Leadership – https://sk.sagepub.com/video/discipline
- SAGE Research Methods Video: Market Research – https://methods.sagepub.com/Search/Results?products=22<https://methods.sagepub.com/Search/Results?products%5b0%5d=22> (Note: To see the available video, please click on “Content available to me”
For your information
SAGE Business Cases is a discipline-wide collection of global business cases, including more than 4,000 cases from various industries. Topics include Marketing, Operations Management, Small Business and Entrepreneurship, International Business, Human Resource Management, and more.
SAGE Skills: Business is a new interactive digital resource that features both academic and practitioner experts in a library of flexible learning tracks across five in-demand categories. It supports a wide range of courses. It empowers students to develop and practice real-world skills needed to succeed in the transition from campus to the modern workplace through interactive self-assessment, virtual scenarios, downloadable data, and expert insights.
SAGE Video: Business & Management’s extensive and diverse collection features more than 150 hours of video, including in-depth interviews with experts from across the globe on topics as varied as innovation management, corporate social responsibility, and social media marketing.
SAGE Video: Leadership serves as an interdisciplinary streaming video resource, representing the field of Leadership as it is researched and taught in several key subject areas, especially, Business & Management, Education, Health Sciences, Psychology, Political Science, and Communication Studies. Video topics include Organizational Sectors of Leadership, Leadership Styles, Theories & Models of Leadership, Leadership Skills, Characteristics & Traits of Leadership, Situational Factors of Leadership, Leadership in Action, and Research Methods.
SAGE Research Methods Video: Market Research
This video collection covers a range of essential qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods for data collection and analysis for market research. It includes video types such as expert interviews, tutorials, in-practice videos, video case studies, documentaries, and lectures.
Off-campus users, please access through AIT VPN.
- how to install OpenVPN on Windows: https://helpdesk.ait.ac.th/services/ait-vpn/vpn-windows
- how to install OpenVPN on Mac: https://helpdesk.ait.ac.th/services/ait-vpn/vpn-mac
- how to install OpenVPN on iOS: https://helpdesk.ait.ac.th/services/ait-vpn/vpn-ios
- how to install OpenVPN on Androids: https://helpdesk.ait.ac.th/services/ait-vpn/vpn-android
Should you have any problem with access to the database, please email email@example.com.