Trial period: Today – 30 June 2020.
1) ebook Academic Collection – The multidisciplinary collection includes more than 140,000 e-books across many subjects, i.e., Business and Economics, Education, Language Arts and Disciplines, Political Science, Religion, Literary Criticism, Medical, Social Science, Philosophy, Technology and Engineering, and World History.
Leading university presses and academic publishers include Cambridge University Press, De Gruyter, Elsevier, Harvard University Press, John Wiley & Sons, Oxford University Press, Sage Publications, State University of New York Press, Talyor & Francis, and University of California Press.
2) eBook Subscription Clinical Collection – Offer clinicians and students unlimited, anytime access to essential clinical e-books. This collection features more than 3,800 hand-selected e-books designed for use in clinical settings, biomedical libraries, and academic-medical institutions.
Leading publishers, university presses, and professional organizations include HCPro, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, McGraw-Hill Education, Oxford University Press, Springer Publishing Company, Inc., and Thieme Medical Publishing Inc.
Off-campus Direct Access:
You can also access theses trial databases off-campus through AIT VPN.
- how to install OpenVPN on Windows: https://helpdesk.ait.ac.th/services/ait-vpn/vpn-windows
- how to install OpenVPN on Mac: https://helpdesk.ait.ac.th/services/ait-vpn/vpn-mac
- how to install Open VPN on iOS: https://helpdesk.ait.ac.th/services/ait-vpn/vpn-ios
- how to install Open VPN on Androids: https://helpdesk.ait.ac.th/services/ait-vpn/vpn-android
Please make use of these resources. If there are any problems, please send e-mail to email@example.com.